Belief, Vision & Mission
- The Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, to be the inspired Word of God, without error in the original writings, the complete revelation of His will for the salvation of men, and the Divine and final authority for all Christian faith and life.
- In one God, Creator of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three Persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- That Jesus Christ is true God and true man, having been conceived of the Holy Ghost and born of the virgin Mary. He died on the cross a sacrifice for our sins according to Scriptures. Further, He arose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven, where at the right hand of Majesty on high, He now is our High Priest and Advocate.
- That the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, and during this age to convict men, regenerate the believing sinner, indwell, guide, instruct and empower the believer for godly living and service
- That man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and is therefore lost and that only through regeneration by the Holy Spirit can salvation and spiritual life be obtained.
- That the shed blood of Jesus Christ and His resurrection provide the only ground for justification and salvation for all who believe, and only such as receive Jesus Christ are born of the Holy Spirit, and thus become children of God.
- That water baptism and the Lord’s supper are ordinances to be observed by the Church during this present age. They are, however, not to be regarded as a means of salvation.
- That the true Church is composed of all such persons who, through saving faith in Jesus Christ, have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit and are united together in the body of Christ of which He is the Head.
- That only those who are thus members of the true Church shall be eligible for membership in the local church.
- That Jesus Christ is the Lord and Head of the Church, and every local church has the right, under Christ, to decide and govern its own affairs
- In the personal, and premillenial and imminent coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and that this blessed hope has a vital bearing on the personal life and service of the believer.
- In the bodily resurrection of the dead, of the believer to everlasting blessedness and joy with the Lord; of the unbeliever to judgement and everlasting conscious punishment.
To make disciples of all nations. (Matthew 28:19-20a)
Empowering Generations for Global Reach
- Empowering Generations: We don’t only serve our present generation; we aim to serve the coming generations by empowering them for the future.
- Global Reach: The world is our mission field. we aim to reach the community immediately around PJEFC while simultaneously reaching out to communities distant or different from us.
PJEFC Philosophy of Ministry
A church will grow when it is balanced and healthy. This will be evidenced by:
- Heartfelt Worship (Exalt)
- Authentic Fellowship (Connect)
- Empowering Discipleship (Grow)
- Life Transforming Ministry (Serve)
- Kingdom-Oriented Missions (Go)
Undergirded by fervent united persevering Prayer of the members.