PJEFC’s communications and media ministry is organizing a series of training classes in the next few months. Classes range from writing workshops, public speaking to photography and videography classes.
- Basic Writing Workshop – learn to write for websites, news, social media and more. (Communications)
- Photography 101 – Basic camera skills for beginners (Photography)
- Presentation Slides design – Don’t kill your audience with Powerpoint slides! (Communications)
- Effective Presentation skills – Priority for Pastoral and Ministry leaders with pulpit schedule (Communications)
- Lighting Masterclass – using small flash for creative results (Photography)
- Lightroom Basics – Turning around the shoot within four hours (Photography, Workflow)
Coming in October:
- Basic filmmaking 101 – Video introduction class
To find out more about the classes or to register, please visit the PJEFC Comms & Media page here.